- Tuesday, 02 September 2014 17:02
- Published on Tuesday, 02 September 2014 17:02
- Written by Inge Visser
PCDI supports early career researchers in their (broad) professional and career development. On the PCDI website you can find all kinds of information about the activities that PCDI organises.
What do you do to develop yourself? What comes to your mind when you think about your development and your future as a (science) professional? Share your thoughts with us and your colleagues through the PCDI community. By doing so you will not only lfocus your own thoughts, but also help those of others and enable us to customise our activities exactly to your needs.
- Read about career development as it happens in
our blog, written by PhD students and postdocs.
Do you share their experiences, are you wondering the same things? Leave a comment
- Get inspired by colleagues who have been working in academia or made a transition outside academia after their PhD or postdoc through the role models and PCDYou section
- Do you have a particular question? Post it in the PCDI-LinkedIN group. This group currently counts 2,000 (ex-) postdocs and PhD students who may all help you on your way, either now or in future. Or perhaps you can help others? Share your thoughts and extend your network.
- Read updates about our activities and news of interest to early career researchers via Twitter @PostdocNews.
Tweet your thoughts and questions right to our desktops!