Terms and conditions
- Parent Category: Activities
- Published on Tuesday, 27 May 2014 13:54
applicable to the registration for the PCDI course 'Employability outside academia'
Employability outside academia is organised in series of 3 x 1 full-day course within a period of 3 months in Utrecht.
Participants sign up for the course via the online registration form. By registering participants declare to agree with the following terms and conditions.
The registration fee for the 'Employability outside academia' course is 895 euro per person which includes:
- Participation in the 3-day course 'Employability outside academia'
- Handouts and other course material
- Participants are entitled to retract their registration without charges or giving reason within 14 days of their registration
- Payment of the registration fee is due within 2 weeks of receiving the invoice. The amount due is to be transferred to the account of PCDI at latest one week prior to the start of the course.
- An administration fee of 50 euro applies for all cancellations after the first 14 days following the registration.
This fee is charged directly to the participant
- For cancellations until one month prior to the first course day, the full registration fee will be restituted.
- For cancellations from one month prior to the first course day to one week prior to the first course day, 50% of the registration fee will be charged.
- To our regret we are unable to accept any cancellations within one week prior to the first course day: full registration fee will be charged from one week prior to the first course day on.
- In case of cancellation, PCDI will reimburse the registration fee, deduced with charges where applicable, within 2 weeks
- In order to maximise the efficiency output, PCDI is entitled to propose new course dates prior to the start of the course. Registrants will be informed via email. Once the new dates have been confirmed, participants are allowed to withdraw the registration without charges within 7 days in case the new dates do not match with the registrants availability.
- Participants sign up for a specific series of 3 full course days.
- PCDI strongly recommends attendance of all 3 days to acquire the full course content.
- No-show or partial absence of the participant will not be restituted. It is neither possible to restitute course elements in another series of the course.
- A certificate of participation will be provided to participants who have completed at least 80% of the course.
It is not permitted to reproduce or share any content of this course, including handouts, without written permission of PCDI.
In case of force majeure, PCDI activities will be put off to a later time. Should the period of force majeure, preventing PCDI from fulfilling her obligations, last longer than 3 months, both PCDI as well as the participant is entitled to dissolve the agreement without the obligation of a liability compensation. In case that PCDI has partially fulfilled or is able to partially fulfil her obligations during a force majeure situation, PCDI is entitled to charge for specific parts of the course that have been carried out.