Guidelines for Application
- Parent Category: Activities
- Published on Monday, 07 September 2015 11:09
To guarantee quality of this event, no more than 20 persons will be admitted to participate. Registration for the Gupta Strategists Masterclass is open now. Applicants send in their application via PCDI’s registration website before 12 October 2017. No later than 23 October applicants will be informed whether or not they have been selected for this masterclass.
An application to participate in the Gupta Strategists Masterclass consists of the following:
- Personal data (name, email, university, year of PhD completion etc.)
- A motivation letter (max. 1 A4) stating your reasons for participating in this masterclass and why you think your profile matches working as a consultant for Gupta Strategists (in Dutch).
- An up to date Curriculum Vitae (max. 3 A4) that includes transferable skills and activities undertaken next to your research, such as voluntary work, committees (in Dutch)
- Grade reports received when finishing secondary school, bachelor and master level and up till now (scan of originals in one .pdf file). In case originals are in another language than Dutch or English, provide Dutch or English translations (in one .pdf file)
Before registering, read the Terms and Conditions.